The dense workloads and ever-changing schedules of teenage students can be overwhelming. By serving as an intermediary between parent and student, we eliminate the late nights and unwanted stress that comes with more challenging homework assignments and more demanding examinations. At this stage of an academic career, learning how to study is as important as studying itself. To produce successful competitors in the ‘game’ that is school, we impart both the structure and technique needed to maximize student potential. Checking grades, limiting distractions, and developing strong rapports with teachers are just some of the practices that we instill in our students to make learning a priority, not an afterthought.
Our tutors are well-versed in the curriculum of local schools and are familiar with the teachers, classes, and typical assignments.
Our goal for a tutoring session is much more than completing an individual assignment. We aim to:
- Determine what students know and where they need help. To be efficient, we ask students to complete the easier material before tutoring so we can move to the core problem solving.
- Increase confidence.
- Work at the student's individual pace - review difficult concepts from the current class and re-teach if necessary to boost understanding.
- Focus on the more difficult concepts to ensure their learning independence.
- Preview upcoming material to jump-start their learning.
Tutoring Subjects Include
- Algebra 1 and 2
- Math 7 and 8
- Math 1, 2 and 3 (Regular and Enhanced)
- All Classes
- All Classes
Supporting all levels - Honors, AP and IB
Does this sound familiar?
- I have all A's for homework but just bomb the tests...
- I don't have any homework...
- The teacher changed the questions on the test...
- I'm just not a good test taker...
- School Loop is not right, my grade is higher
...If so, call Tutoring Club today!
From an hour a week to maintain an "A" to an everyday study maintenance plan, we have a program to help your child succeed
We review your student's online reports for recent progress, current assignments, and upcoming projects and tests
- School Loop
Some students are only concerned with tomorrow's homework or test. We will work with your child to implement study skills, time management, and organization in order to minimize procrastination and "cramming".